The professional services industry encompasses a wide range of businesses including accounting firms, legal firms, management consultants, marketing and communication agencies and architectural firms. The industry collectively turns over approximately $132 billion per annum and is expected to grow steadily over the next 5 years.
There are a number of factors that have a direct impact on the valuation of professional service firms, such as:
- The potential for scalability;
- The growth prospects of the business;
- The staffing arrangements and IT adoption;
- The composition of client base and fees, and;
- The quality of systems, procedures and protocols in place
Expert Report: Sale, Merger and Valuation of Professional Service Firms
Based on our significant experience in working with professional service businesses, Quinn M&A has developed an Expert Guide on the Sale, Merger and Valuation of Professional Service Firms. This guide is an invaluable resource, allowing professional service firms to understand the current state of their industry, how professional service firms are valued and what factors need to be considered when selling a professional service firm.
Our Experience and Expertise
At Quinn M&A, we have significant experience in advising on the sale, merger, acquisition and valuation of professional service firms. Our advisors understand the industry, are acutely aware of the value drivers for the professional services industry and have a track record of negotiating premium sale outcomes for shareholders of professional service firms.
Shareholders of professional service firms can trust Quinn M&A to provide expert advice in a range of areas, including:
- Business, company and shareholding valuations for professional service businesses;
- Advice to assist with the acquisition of professional service companies;
- Due diligence advice for professional service business acquisitions or sales;
- Full brokerage service for the sale of professional service businesses;
- Specialist taxation advice, and;
- Legal advice.
Clients and advisors who require assistance with undertaking the sale, merger, acquisition or valuation of a professional service firm are encouraged to call us on 1300 784 667 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our Directors.