Quinn M&A’s significant experience and expertise in undertaking business valuation engagements allows us to provide some of our valuation services to clients on a competitive fixed fee basis.
Our fixed fee business valuation reports are perfect for clients that require a formal valuation opinion to assist with a range of matters, including:
- Insurance requirements;
- Litigation and court matters, including family law matters;
- Taxation requirements, and;
- Planning for the future.
Subject to terms and conditions, our valuation team can prepare formal business valuation reports for the following fixed fees:
(Last Full Financial Year)
|Less than $3,000,000||$3,900|
|Between $3,000,001 and $8,000,000||$6,600|
For matters falling outside of the above parameters, please contact us for a quotation.
Our fixed fee business valuation engagements are offered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The fixed fee price quoted is only valid for the preparation of business valuation reports and is not valid for the preparation of valuation reports for companies or shareholdings.
- The fixed fee price quoted is contingent on Quinn M & A Pty Ltd receiving instructions to prepare one opinion of value under the standard of fair market value and the premise of going concern.
- The fixed fee price quoted is only valid for our preparation of a business valuation report. Any other work required based on our instructions will be charged on a time taken basis.
- This offer is available to select clients at the complete discretion of Quinn M & A Pty Ltd.
To find out more about our fixed fee business valuation services please call us on 1300 784 667 or submit an Express Enquiry form. Alternatively, you are welcome to email us a letter of instruction to email@example.com