B.Com, LLB, MAppFin, MBA, FCA, CTA, FAICD, FFin, FAIM, ACIS, ACIM
Michael Quinn has 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant and over 20 years as a practising Lawyer. He is the Director and Co-Founder of The Quinn Group.
Michael Quinn began his career with Deloittes in 1978. He graduated from the University of NSW with a Commerce degree in 1982 and earned his qualification as a Chartered Accountant in 1984.
In 1989 he established Quinn Consultants with his brother Peter, an accounting firm specialising in tax and business advice. Following his registration as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW in 1995, Michael went on to form Quinn Lawyers focusing on commercial and tax law.
He has been heavily involved in the M&A market for the last 15 years through his experience as an Accountant, Auditor, Lawyer and Business Broker. Consequently he is able to provide expert advice in all aspects of an M&A transaction.
Michael Quinn’s Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of NSW
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
- Master of Applied Finance, FINSIA
- Master of Business Administration, AIBA
- Member – Law Society of NSW
- Fellow – Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow – Taxation Institute of Australia
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow – Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Fellow – The Australian Institute of Management
- Practising Chartered Accountant
- Practising Lawyer
- Registered Business Broker
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Company Secretary
- Registered External Examiner – Law Society of NSW
- Registered Real Estate Agent & Auctioneer
- Registered Tax Agent