BCom (Accy, Econ), RBV, CPBB, MAIBB
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A, where he specialises in providing merger, acquisition, sale, valuation and strategy advice to medium-sized companies.
Stephen is the current National Chairperson of the AIBB’s Merger and Acquisition Chapter and is a member of the Registered Business Valuer Education and Standards Committee. Stephen is also a lecturer for the Registered Business Valuer Course where he teaches the subject of Financial Analysis.
Stephen has expertise in advising clients across a range of industries and business types, including but not limited to telecommunications, health and aged care, mining services and road transport.
Stephen has appeared in court as an expert witness regarding the valuation of businesses.
Stephen is passionate about what he does and frequently facilitates professional development training courses for other industry colleagues.
Stephen’s standing in his industry is such that most of his clients are referred to him from previous clients, other industry practitioners and professionals such as accountants and solicitors.
Parties interested in retaining Stephen’s services can book a confidential, no-cost appointment with Stephen by submitting an Express Enquiry or telephoning +61 2 9223 9166.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong
- Registered Business Valuer
- Certified Practising Business Broker
- Certificate of Negotiation – ENS International
- Certificate IV Property Services
- Registered Business Broker
- Registered Real Estate Agent
- Member – NSW Business Chamber
- Member – Australian Institute of Business Brokers