Here at Quinn M&A we’re committed to assisting our clients achieve success in the sale of their medium-sized businesses. Quinn M&A specialises in the sale of businesses with an enterprise value (sale price) of between $1 million and $50 million.
We provide holistic advice, managing the sale of your business in its entirety, including:
- Pre-sale advice and value maximisation strategies
- Valuation advice
- Preparation of all sales documents, including Confidential Information Memorandums, Confidential Summaries and advertising copy
- Compilation of buyer lists
- Execution of confidential, strategic marketing campaigns
- Qualification of all interested parties
- Arranging and completing presentations to prospective acquirers
- Negotiation of all offers
- Due diligence coordination and advice
- Contract preparation, negotiation and settlement
- Tax advice
We understand that our clients may be considering the sale of their business for a variety of reasons. Our expertise can help you whether you are selling your business due to retirement, selling to focus on other commercial ventures or selling for any other reason.
Our focus when managing the sale of our client’s businesses is to maintain strict confidentiality, whilst creating ample interest and driving competitive tension among prospective buyers to create the best outcome possible in your business sale transaction.
The sale of a business can be challenging, stressful and time consuming. Our approach to business sales is tailored to our client’s unique circumstances. We can provide comprehensive yet concise advice on a variety of business sales strategies including:
- Targeted, confidential approaches to potential strategic acquirers (including competitors and suppliers)
- Designing and implementing confidential marketing and advertising campaigns for the sale of your business
- Scoping and designing management buy-outs
We are experts at executing the sale of businesses to competitors and other strategic business buyers. Strategic business buyers will often be willing to pay a premium in order to reap economies of scale and strategic advantages including:
- Access to a broader client base
- Increased geographical penetration
- Reduced competition in their marketplace
The sale of your business to strategic buyers such as competitors or suppliers clearly presents a range of risks. Our experience and advice can assist you in protecting your business throughout this process and maintaining strict confidentiality without damaging your sales prospects.
Quinn M&A can also assist with breaking up established businesses and completing divisional sell offs. The process of selling part of an established business can be challenging, however divesting a division of your business can often be a worthwhile strategy, enabling you and your team to focus on core business divisions, driving increased value for shareholders over the long-term.
Quinn M&A have invested in a range of international buyer sourcing tools, enabling us to ensure no stone is left unturned in the pursuit of a suitable business buyer. Quinn M&A is also well connected with many private equity groups and family investment offices both within Australia and internationally. The culmination of these factors means your business will be seen by more potential buyers, generating more competitive tension and ensuring the best outcome possible is achieved in the sale of your business.
Expert Guide: 6 Simple Tips for Maximising the Sale Price of Your Business
Based on our experience in helping countless clients prepare for and successfully sell their businesses, we have developed an informative Expert Guide that sets out 6 easy ways for any business owner to increase the value of their business. If you are considering selling your business now or in the future we welcome you to download a FREE copy of this informative Expert Guide.
Let Us Help You
If you are currently considering the sale of your business, or if you are in the process of selling your business, call Quinn M&A on +612 9223 9166 or submit an Express Enquiry form to arrange a confidential, no-cost consultation with one of our Directors.