Acquiring another company can often provide a range of benefits and economies of scale, including but not limited to:
- Opening up access to new geographical markets
- Lowering labour and supplier cost bases
- Accessing new ideas and technology
- Increasing market power and removing unhealthy competition
At Quinn M&A, we are experts on the business purchase process, and are sought after to manage business acquisition mandates by many clients.
We approach business purchase processes in a systematic and holistic manner, providing our client’s with a range of off-market and on-market acquisition opportunities that match our client’s long term strategic objectives.
We advise our clients on the entire purchasing process, including:
- Understanding our client’s strategic objectives and acquisition ambitions
- Confidentially sourcing a portfolio of on-market and off-market acquisition opportunities
- Creating and maintaining competitive tension to ensure optimum transactional terms are achieved
- Negotiating all transactional terms
- Coordinating the due diligence process
- Contract negotiation and settlement
We have invested heavily in a range of international deal sourcing tools which enable us to find opportunities for our clients that are often not on the radars of other advisors.
Our specialisation in the mid-market means we have unique and valuable knowledge of the business sale market space for transactions of enterprise value of between $1 million and $50 million. Our market insights and intel are key to negotiating smart acquisitions on competitive terms for our clients.
Let Us Help You
If you or your company are considering or in the process of buying a business, we can help. Call our office today on +612 9223 9166 or submit an Express Enquiry form to arrange a confidential, no-cost consultation with one of our Directors.