Business and legal issues today are intertwined as never before.
From a business point of view, today’s environment is more complex, more competitive and more fast paced than ever.
Therefore from a legal point of view, it has never been more important to get the due diligence, tax, structuring, compliance and contracts right from start to finish.
And timing is very important.
That’s why it’s important to work with a legal firm who has the expertise in these matters, and is closely linked with like-minded Accountants, M&A Consultants and third parties to get the job done.
Quinn Lawyers, as part of the Quinn Group can dovetail their services with Quinn M&A and other divisions of The Quinn Group to ensure everyone is on the same page, as well as achieving economies of scale, through competitive fees and reduced timelines.
The Quinn Group’s ego is not bigger than the transaction itself.
By providing the total solution we can achieve a quicker outcome for the transaction.
Types of documents we prepare for our clients in these types of transactions include:
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Due Diligence documents.
- Deeds of Agreement
- Letters of Intent.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Sale of Business Contracts including employee details, plant machinery inventory, services and ongoing supply contracts
- Employment Termination/ employment letters with respect to Employees.
- Deed of Restraint as to Vendors
- Services Agreements
- Supplier Agreements
- Terms of Trade
- Conditions of Use
- Website Terms & Conditions
- Minutes of meetings to enter into contracts to sell / buy business or shares.
- Employment Agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Restraint of Trade Agreements
- Buy / Sell agreements
- Leases/Licences including review of leases and advice, assignment/transfer of lease, retail lease disclosure statement, new/updated leases and occupation licenses
- Franchise Disclosure
- Franchise Agreements
- Ongoing service contracts
- Mortgages/Vendor including mortgages, loan agreements and vendor finance agreements
- Personal Property Security Register including notices to grantor re release of PPSR, releases and registrations PPSR
- Licences to use trademarks, brands and systems
- Agreements for the Sale of Shares
- Share transfers and associated documentation including minutes, consents to transfer, appointment of directors, resignation of directors, share certificates, share registry and member details
- Shareholders agreements
- Unit Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
Let Us Help You
If you or your company are considering or in the process of undertaking an acquisition or selling your business, we can help. Call our office today on +612 9223 9166 or submit an Express Enquiry form to arrange a confidential, no-cost consultation with one of our Directors.